Dr. Y Can
Prof Dr. Jan , Norway
& Prof Eng. Dr. Mahmoud
ِِِArab Administrative Development Organization
Arab Expo Steering Committee has issued a Call for Papers, and would welcome the submission of abstracts in any area that falls within the broad conference theme
ARAB EXPO CONFERENCE Steering Committee encourages academics, researchers, Bankers, Executives, Business Association and Entrepreneurs to share their experiences, visions and to contribute to the developing of opportunities, drivers and … offering the perspective of an interdisciplinary promising approach to achieve SDGs 2030.
TOPICS OF INTEREST FOR SUBMISSION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Towards Effective Development
- Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals
- Design Economic Policies to Bridge
- Circular Economy
- Adopting Innovative Digital Products and Services to Become Competitive.
- Fostering Innovation 4 SMEs
- Lockdown: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Smart Manufacturing
- Restructuring Priorities in an Unprecedented Time: from Legislation to Finance
- Streamlined access to Entrepreneur's funding for Innovation, HOW?
- Securing Defining Sustainable Economic Activities and Focused sectors
- Assuring Manufacturing for Circular Economy
- Policy Innovations for Transformative Changes in unprecedented times
Prospective authors can submit their full papers through Easychair using the following e mail:
All papers must be original and should not have been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere. The total number of pages of the paper for the conference should not exceed 10.
The paper must be written in English or/and Arabic.
Copyright © 2020 arab-expo.com - All Rights Reserved
CENTER FOR STRATEGIC AND ECONOMIC STUDIES - CSES